Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank.
- Hold a team building day – volunteer with us and see how many food donations your team can sort and pack for people in crisis.
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive at your offices.
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.
Our current partners include:
Nantwich Town Council have been long-term supporters of the Foodbank. We thank them for their continued support.
We wanted to support a charity that was a direct benefit of our local community and where our donations would make a tangible difference. The Nantwich Food bank was an obvious choice.
It’s been humbling to see how much of the food bank has helped local people who are in a difficult circumstances through no fault of their own. It’s a terrific charity run by committed, enthusiastic people and one we’ll be continuing to support.
– Sue Lenton, Weaver and Bomfords
BOOT Property very kindly provide our storeroom for a reduced price rent.
As a company passionate about nutrition ourselves, we believe everyone has the right to nourishing food. We are proud to support the Nantwich Foodbank which is providing a valuable and much needed local service, to members of our community in need.
– Carol Sinfield, Arriba Wellness
Cheshire East Council have kindly awarded a grant of £2,500 to the Foodbank, which has enabled us to pay the rent on our store room for 2017!
Absolute Solutions Group have very kindly sponsored a shelf in our storeroom for 30 weeks to mark their 30th year in business. What a great way to mark the occasion!
People’s Postcode Trust is a grant-giving charity funded entirely by players of People’s Postcode Lottery. Our project received £706.00 from the Trust to support our Christmas Appeal.